How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I was born Heidi darby at birth used Heidi butterworth, got

Customer Question

I was born Heidi mary darby at birth used Heidi butterworth , got my name changed to butterworth. ive lost my deed poll name certificate.Shall I change it again from darby to butterworth. Ineed proof who I am for a passport.
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Clare replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Which name do you wish to use?