frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.

Just some legal advice, my boyfriend has been caught with

Hi just some legal advice , my boyfriend has been caught with false documents he will be sent back to Albania as that is where he is from.... can I still marry him and him to come to live with me to the U.K. as I have been in the U.K. for 16 years iam originaly from Spain or could we marry to Spain and then apply for a spouse visa for him.... how does this work? .
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
We just want to be together and it breaking our heart not knowing how to go about it

You can obviously marry who you choose but very unlikely he would be married in the UK because of his criminality. If you are able to get married in the U or elsewhere that would help towards an application to join you or remain in the UK under EU law but it is likely the Home Office will refuse on the basis of a marriage of convenience. It will be for you to prove that your relationship is genuine and subsisting and not of convenience. Why have you waited until he got caught to decide to get married? Were you aware of his immigration status? How long have you been in a relationship with him? Are you in employment?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
He had planned to marry me next year I wasn’t aware he was not legal in the U.K I have a very good job my year wages is £26000 it has been a big shock to me but I do love him so much and I know he loves me too been together for nearly 2 years

OK that's useful to know that your relationship has existing for 2 years. Clearly when you do get married you need to provide evidence of your relationship. Also as your relationship has existed for 2 years he is able to apply under EU law as an unmarried partner but this option is not as flexible as the married option.