frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

Me and my x partner have divorced and she has a 2 and half

Hello me and my x partner have divorced and she has a 2 and half yrs visa but we have a son who is 3 yrs with a British pass port can she extend her visa
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
she has remarried in India can she get him over to the uk
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

unfortunately she is unable to return to the UK unless the child already resides in the UK

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No she is already in the uk she is trying to extend her visa in the uk can I keep my son in the uk if they don’t extend her visa