How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 899
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

Me and my x partner have divorced and she has a 2 and half

This answer was rated:

Hello me and my x partner have divorced and she has a 2 and half yrs visa but we have a son who is 3 yrs with a British pass port can she extend her visa
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
she has remarried in India can she get him over to the uk
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

unfortunately she is unable to return to the UK unless the child already resides in the UK

frantzgregory and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No she is already in the uk she is trying to extend her visa in the uk can I keep my son in the uk if they don’t extend her visa