How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I am looking for advice on visa application for the

Customer Question

Hi I am looking for advice on visa application for the Philippines my wife is a Philippine national and I am a uk national I am planning to visit my wife in the Philippines on 22/11/17 and plan to stay for 6 months returning to uk on 28/05/18 my wife informs me that I don't need a visa and can stay up to 1 yr. I have with me my authenticated red ribbon marriage certificate from the Philippines where we were married in 2016 not sure what to do. do I apply for tourist visa and keep applying for extensions at immigration hope you can help me with this matter kind regards GB
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
hello any chance of a reply to my question
regards GB ?
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 4 months ago.


Unfortunately I am unaware there is an expert on here who is able to support a matter relating to Philippines law.