James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace

I am looking for advice on visa application for the

Customer Question

Hi I am looking for advice on visa application for the Philippines my wife is a Philippine national and I am a uk national I am planning to visit my wife in the Philippines on 22/11/17 and plan to stay for 6 months returning to uk on 28/05/18 my wife informs me that I don't need a visa and can stay up to 1 yr. I have with me my authenticated red ribbon marriage certificate from the Philippines where we were married in 2016 not sure what to do. do I apply for tourist visa and keep applying for extensions at immigration hope you can help me with this matter kind regards GB
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
hello any chance of a reply to my question
regards GB ?
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 4 months ago.

Unfortunately I am unaware there is an expert on here who is able to support a matter relating to Philippines law.