frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.

I am a Brazilian anaesthetic doctor and I would like to

Hello, My name is***** am a Brazilian anaesthetic doctor and I would like to migrate to UK as my sister is been living there for almost 10 years now and our mother would like us to be reunited. I would like some advice in how to migrate legally and continue working as a doctor in the UK
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Please, contact me by email:***@******.***

Unfortunately the most realistic option you have is to apply for jobs in Scotland as at the moment all grades in anaesthetics are in the shortage list.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
But what about the immigration steps to do it legally? You didn't answer my question...

You need to find an employer first who has a Home Office licence to sponsor you for work and issue you with a CoS number. Once you have done that you should go to this link to apply

Please can you rate? I don't get paid for helping you if you forget to rate