frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I'm a Gabonese (Africa) and married to a British citizen for

Hello, I'm a Gabonese (Africa) and married to a British citizen for 11 years, with whom I've got 2 children (13 and 9 yrs old). We all currently living in my home country. I lived in England for 4 years but at the time we were not married yet. I would now like to work and live in the uk with the intention of becoming British like my family. I will be coming without my family. What are my options?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
You are not able live and work in the UK without your British spouse who would need to meet the financial requirement for you to remain in the UK.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Do you mean even if I find a job through which I can get a work permit?
What are the other options I have got left to settle in the UK legally without my spouse?

If you want to come on the basis of being a spouse of a British citizen.

If you find an employer who is able to sponsor you under a Tier 2 visa then you can work and live in the UK.

Please can you rate? I don't get paid for helping you if you forget to rate