frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.

My immigration application was refused and documents

My immigration application was refused and documents returned. But my foreign passport is missing. Does it mean Home Office lost it? Or they intentionally keep it? Why? How am I supposed to return to my home country if I do not have a passport? My home country's embassy states in their website that it takes up to 3 months to issue a new passport! Home Office gave me 14 days to leave.
The Home Office hasnt lost your passport. Your passport is held and returned to you at border control before you leave the UK at the airport.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Can I file a new application if Home Office is holding my passport?
you can. But you must make reference to previous refused application
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Do you know if it is possible to get an appointment at the Premium Center within 2 weeks(before the expiry of my status)? I heard that lawyers can get an appointment faster.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Of course I was going to expressly state that previous application was rejected and reason for it(failure to provide evidence of my child living with me) and now I am providing that required evidence and thus I believe the decision should be different.
You cannot use premium service on your case
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Why? I still have legal status
because your application was refused and therefore complex
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Will premium center reject my new aplication or will just take longer to decide?
You will not be able to submit your application using the premium service
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok, thank you