frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I am currently in process of sponsoring my spouse to the UK,

Customer Question

I am currently in process of sponsoring my spouse to the UK, i am self-employed, i earn £20k per year, i am an individual seller on eBay, i am not registered with companies house, i have registered for self assessment, my only problem is regarding "Annual audited accounts or the unaudited accounts and an accountant's certificate of confirmation, from an accountant who is a member of a UK Recognised Supervisory Body (as defined in the Companies Act 2006)."What is the difference between Audited and non-audited accounts? As an individual seller do i need to get my accounts audited for Immigration purposes?
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your enquiry.

You would only need to get an audited account if your regulatory body requires it for your business. But you will need an accountants certificate and your tax returns etc

Please can you rate? I don't get paid for helping you if you forget to rate