How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 840
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

I am currently in process of sponsoring my spouse to the UK,

Customer Question

I am currently in process of sponsoring my spouse to the UK, i am self-employed, i earn £20k per year, i am an individual seller on eBay, i am not registered with companies house, i have registered for self assessment, my only problem is regarding "Annual audited accounts or the unaudited accounts and an accountant's certificate of confirmation, from an accountant who is a member of a UK Recognised Supervisory Body (as defined in the Companies Act 2006)."What is the difference between Audited and non-audited accounts? As an individual seller do i need to get my accounts audited for Immigration purposes?
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 4 months ago.


Thank you for your enquiry.

You would only need to get an audited account if your regulatory body requires it for your business. But you will need an accountants certificate and your tax returns etc

Expert:  frantzgregory replied 4 months ago.

Please can you rate? I don't get paid for helping you if you forget to rate