frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

Dear Solicitor, when preparing a completed Set(M)

Dear Solicitor, when preparing a completed Set(M) Application along with the Appendix D and G documents ready to be submitted for a One Day Service, I have some questions regarding the appropriate way to organise the original documents and copies.When organising the dates of the supporting documents in reverse (most current date on top and oldest date on the bottom) do I separate the documents by month or by companies? We have payslips, energy bills and water bills etc. do I take all the documents dated in December and put them on top of the documents dated in November, and so on, or do I collate all my Payslips organise them in reverse date order, then collate the energy bills, and so on.For the photocopies, do I place them under each original document or should the copies be under a set of originals and also organise in the same order as the originals?Also, I have typed and printed a table for Section 8A and Section 8B. Where should I place them? Should it accompany the covering sheet briefly mentioning the table or should the table be inserted before or after the Sections?For bank statements am I allowed to conceal over with a thick black pen any information? If yes, what information can I conceal?Also for all supporting documents, do I need to photocopy both sides of the page or do I only photocopy the pages containing information, as the back pages are only general information or disclaimers, or payment instructions for utility bills?

Please see my response in a previous thread