James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

Can my husband travel to turkey with a criminal record

Customer Question

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

What did he receive the conviction for and how long ago was it?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
He received it 3 years ago in April and it was for exposure and he has two years left on a police list. He got 75 community sessions that had to be completed in 3 years and he will have completed these in April. I have booked a surprise holiday and then realised about this.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No I am at work cannot do that - please try and explain in an email.

OK no problem at all and thank you for your response. Leave it with me for now and I will review the relevant information and laws and get back to you at the earliest opportunity. There is no need to wait here as you will receive an email when I have responded. Also, please do not respond to this message as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you.

I have looked into your query in more detail but unfortunately it is not something I can assist with. I will therefore ‘opt out’ and a colleague better placed to deal with the nature of your query should hopefully pick this up soon. Please do not reply in the meantime as that will just assign the question back to me and you will experience a delay. Thank you