Ask an Immigration Solicitor. Get an Answer ASAP.
1. No it does not mean your application will be refused. Some times it can take longer for decisions to be made when there are human rights issues involved.
2. Yes you can and should send additional documents to support your application
3. It will depend on the reason for the refusal. Some times it is best to make a fresh application
4. You can still appeal if the visa expires while a decision is being made
5. You can change your job but you must inform the Home Office.
Why did you apply for spouse visa when under asylum your wife can join you under a family reunion?
1. Your first job MUST give you a contract document by law.
2. You MUST send all contracts relating to your employment to the Home Office
If you DO NOT send contract of employment or a letter from your employer confirming your job and income, your application will FAIL.
Yes you should send documents relevant to your employment
Thank you for posting your question on JustAnswer. I have reviewed it. If you have any follow up questions, I'm here to help and happy to respond. If you feel I've given you 5 star service, please rate me 5 stars at the top of the page
The proper procedure is to send by recorded delivery to the same address you sent your originals. You should include a reference to your pending application so that they know its your application.