frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I’m coming July 2009 and my wife and son coming june 2012

Customer Question

I’m coming July 2009 and my wife and son coming june 2012 and my youngest son born here in march 2014. I put FLRO in jan 2015.i got refuse in jan 2017.I applied FLR(FP) in March 2017 and I did biometric on may 2017 and I got letter for NHS fee to pay in October 2017.i paid £2000 NHS fees in October 2017 after that I didn’t get any reply from UKBA side. Also I applied for my youngest sons visa who born here.they was refused and after that my solicitor said apply for revised and I got refused again. They say you have to prove about your son is stateless so my solicitor say we have to get letter from Indian embassies and after that we gonna appy again. Can you suggest me it’s any possibility to get my or my son visa ??
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 5 months ago.

Your son is not stateless from the information you have provided. You can apply for your son under the 7-year rule as he was born here and has not left the UK.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks for reply
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
What should i do???

Here is the link to the appropriate application

Expert:  frantzgregory replied 4 months ago.

I would be grateful if you can rate, please. You paid to receive support but I would not get paid if you do not rate.

Please, I am still waiting to be rated. Thank you.