frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I have been living in the UK and 2.5 years ago I was granted

Customer Question

I have been living in the UK and 2.5 years ago I was granted leave to remain in the UK along with my family under the humanitarian rights (i think) article 8 and we have to extend our visa very 2.5 years for 10 years before applying for indefinite. As my case was separate from my family as I am no longer a dependant can i apply for indefinite this year or would i have to wait out the 10 year period before applying?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 5 months ago.

You will continue to fall under the 10 year rule before you can apply for ILR.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok thanks

If you have any more questions please feel free to ask if not please give me a 5 star rating.

I would be grateful if you can rate, please. You paid to receive support but I would not get paid if you do not rate.

Expert:  frantzgregory replied 4 months ago.

Please, I am still waiting to be rated. Thank you.