frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.

I have been living in the UK and 2.5 years ago I was granted

Customer Question

I have been living in the UK and 2.5 years ago I was granted leave to remain in the UK along with my family under the humanitarian rights (i think) article 8 and we have to extend our visa very 2.5 years for 10 years before applying for indefinite. As my case was separate from my family as I am no longer a dependant can i apply for indefinite this year or would i have to wait out the 10 year period before applying?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 27 days ago.

You will continue to fall under the 10 year rule before you can apply for ILR.

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Ok thanks
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 26 days ago.

If you have any more questions please feel free to ask if not please give me a 5 star rating.