frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I am writing this on behalf of my cousin who has been hit

Customer Question

Hello,I am writing this on behalf of my cousin who has been hit with the 320 act and i would like more infomation on what can be done.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  F E Smith replied 5 months ago.

Hello can you explain exactly what is happening to your cousin and I will see if I can help?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello,In 2011 my cousin had got married and was planning to come to uk with his spouse on study visa. They had got a agent to organise their paper work and he had done all the work and sent it off to for the visa to be approved. The paper had come back and immigration had said that one paper was false and due to that he has been given 10 years ban to uk. Then we spokemto a lawayer here and he said that my mother, who is his internal aunt needs to send him a vistor visa and then we can appeal againt the decision. My mother went along and we had the appeal and went to court for it, however the appeal was declined, but the lawyer told us it has been cleared. Since then we haven't done anything and was wondering if there is anything further we can do as my cousin has been to the uk previously 2 time on a 6 month visa and has never overstayed his stay. I have all the documents i can show you.

I am opting out of this because it’s an immigration question and I am afraid that I don’t deal with visas or immigration as it’s not within my severe of expertise. It’s now open to all experts.

Expert:  frantzgregory replied 5 months ago.

Please clarify what paper was false and what was appealed against? Please clarify what you mean by "Then we spokemto a lawayer here and he said that my mother, who is his internal aunt needs to send him a vistor visa"

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have attached the refusal documents for my cousin brother who was going to come to the uk on a dependent visa with his wife on a study visa.
Your cousin was banned for 10 years so cannot enter the UK until the ban expires
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The following are his wife refusal papers.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Is there anway we can appeal against the decison?
These are all historical refusals.What is your question in particular
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
My question is what is our next step and if we can appeal agains the decision?
Appeal against a decision made in 2011?
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 4 months ago.

I would be grateful if you can rate, please. You paid to receive support but I would not get paid if you do not rate.

Please, I am still waiting to be rated. Thank you.