How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 907
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

I am a doctor from India and I have applied for plab 2 visa

This answer was rated:

Hello ,
I am a doctor from India and I have applied for plab 2 visa and for refusal letter today stating that the academy for preparing for the exam n studying for more than 30 days is not permitted for visitors which is understandable . How can I go about applying immediately as I have my marriage fixed after this exam plan n I am afraid if I miss this exam now , it would become forever taking into account the stringent restrictions a daughter in law would have in india initially . Please help me know 1.) if I can reapply immediately 2.) should I cancel the course n just go for the exam
3.) should I mention about marriage plans as I thought it is too personal to mention - Coz am unemployed at the moment as I graduated from GCU, Glasgow with my MSc degree just last July and came back here to settle down to get married as per family pressures !! My intentions are really honest , but how do I mention my situation to prove my genuinity
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It would be great if you could call me so that my scenario is completely unique and want to share few more details for a better clarity ! Thanks
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.


The reason your application failed is because under a visitors visa you are not allowed to study for more than 30 days an the course provider is not accreditated to take foreign students. So you need to find a provider accredited by the Home Office. You are not allowed to marry in the UK under a visitors visa too.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I totally agree ! And I understood from the refusal letter too! Plus I am not getting married in the uk , I meant I will be getting married only after the exam and returning back here. I mentioned about my marriage Coz I have a pressure of being here by n after June as my marriage is tentatively fixed on jun 27th 2018 in my native place . I have a pressure to finish my incomplete process of Plab journey by completing the second part, as marital life s unpredictable from a set up we have in south India , where in laws would become the decision makers post marriage ! Hence I would not like to postpone this plan of exam- I understand n am ready to not take up the course that unsatisfies the home office, but my aim is only to give the exam . I am bright student and I can def work hard and give the exam. My query yesterday was
1.) is it okay to apply immediately cancelling the course n showing a short 1 week travel just for the exam - which s ok for me .
2.) to avoid any suspicion why am
Particular about the date, should I mention at all about marriage plans as it seems so personal for me , although the actual honest reason for me to be back in India on time .
My major queries were this I am worried you did not get t right . If u can address Des too honestly and a bit more clearly to me, I ll be a bit satisfied in the next step of action plan. Please do help .

You have provided further information to help answer your question but at the same time, you have given a negative rating. Unless you are prepared to review your rating I wouldn't be assisting you further.

frantzgregory and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Rated , please give me a reply which satisfies my needs. I am already stressed to hell and having to wait for a long time for no answers but just the fact that app is pulling money on me s wat hurt me and I gave such poor rating . So kindly do not misinterpret my emotions . Thanks . If you can answer my questions sooner it would be better

OK give me a minute

OK. It is important when making a visitors visa application that you can show good reasons why you would return back to your home country and not remain in the UK. For this reason, it is important you provide evidence of your marriage back home as proof that you have to leave the UK after your exams to attend in your marriage.

It is reasonable to cancel the course given that your visa has not yet been granted. You can make a fresh application immediately with all the relevant information.