frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I am a British citizen and living in the Uk for the past

Hello ..I am a British citizen and living in the Uk for the past 15yearsand I have a permanent job and a flat I bought with mortgage . I invited my brother who is a dentist in Kuwait to stay with me for 2 weeks and he applied for a visiting visa from Kuwait but was rejected on the grounds of not enough evidence of my status .I remember in my invitation letter I included my passport details but didn’t attach a copy of my passport, and I included my job details but there was no evidence of my job and I sent my utility bills but there was no copy of ownership . Would that the reason they rejected his Visa appplication and how should I make sure my part is clear do as to help him to get the visa ?pkeass can I get the answer as soon as possible . Thanks ..Gopinathan Sajeev

Thank you for posting your questions on JustAnswer. I am reviewing it and will reply as soon as possible

The reason for the refusal is likely to be that the Home Office wasn't given enough evidence to show that your brother would return back to Kuwait after his visit e.g evidence of his employment and ties in Kuwait. Are you able to confirm what ties your brother has back home?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
My brother is an Indian citizen and he works in Kuwait . In Kuwait he rents a flat and works as a dentist for the past several years. He earns a good income and has a permanent job in the Ministry . He has provided all the necessary documents including bank statements .He has his own house and properties in India and his wife and kid lives in India . My brother had visited the UK 3 years ago and at that time he applied through an agent and didn’t seek any letter from me .
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Please can you cancel the phone call .i will be happy to continue with online conversations. I am still waiting for my query Thanks