frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

Would like to know how the marriage interviews in Solihull

Customer Question

Hello! Would like to know how the marriage interviews in Solihull is going. As me and my husband have one of them tomorrow. We are from Spalding so it makes as a bit worried to have an interview so far away?
Assistant: Where are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Spalding Lincolnshire
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: He is an subject under imigration controle, he has to report himself every 3 months in police station as he came to this country as asylum seeker but it was refused
Assistant: Anything else you want the solicitor to know before I connect you?
Customer: We are not officially married in this country, we just had our religious ceremony, so tomorrow we have marriage interview due to our notice.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 9 months ago.

Questions about your relationship will be asked. It is important you mention that you had a religious ceremony to avoid the Home Office making any allegations.

Expert:  frantzgregory replied 8 months ago.

Please, I am still waiting to be rated. Thank you.