frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I recently got ilr after 5yrs of refugee status, and want to

Hi, I recently got ilr after 5yrs of refugee status, and want to visit my mother beck home, she has cancer and asking to see me a last time. But I don't want any problem with HO, Can you advise how it should be done?. thank you.
Assistant: Where are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London, luton
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I don't understand, I haven't done anything yet.
Assistant: Anything else you want the solicitor to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

It is quite a difficult situation because you will be returning to the country of your persecution and you would have been required as part of your application for settlement to show that you cannot be expected to return to your home country. You should consider travelling to a neighbouring country instead.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
But heard that I can get a special permission from HO to do so?, so I can travel safely without any issue with HO.

I am unaware of this permission.