How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 964
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

I want my 82 years old mother and 57 years old sister to

This answer was rated:

I want my 82 years old mother and 57 years old sister to come to visit me in Uk from Pakistan. their visitor visa was rejected twice.
My mother collects my father's pension who passed away in 2000. she has a house in her name. But no cash in the bank. As she uses all her money and we all sisters and brother send her money. my sister is 57 years old she has special needs. she is not married or educated because of her mental age is of 10 years old. she lives with my mother. They both are living with my other sister who is looking after them.
I contribute as well. I applied for their visit visa twice was rejected on grounds that they are not satisfied that she will go back .they were satisfied that I can afford them. Is there any chance that I apply from here for 5 years multi-entry so they both can come every summer and I can contribute towards their look after?

Thank you for posting your questions on JustAnswer. I am reviewing it and will reply as soon as possible.

Did anyone help you in making the two application that got refused? Did you provide evidence that mother collects your father's pension in Pakistan and she has a house in Pakistan to prove that she will go back after her visit?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Applications were applied with evidence of pension and house deeds were submitted from Pakistan by my sister on her behalf. We all are 8 sisters and brothers I am in Uk one is in the USA she is a brother is in Australia he is a doctor. 2 brothers are in Pakistan one works in a chief ministers office. One sister is married yo army general she have children with. Whom she lives .other sister is married to the director of the insurance company. All are well off they have children to whom she is very close I don't have children but financially I am comfortable. They both mother and same sister came to Uk in 1987 and 1994 and spent a month and went back now I don't know what is the problem.
My sister's doctor gave the certificate of her mental health my mother's doctor gave her certificate she is stable. I gave underwriting of looking after her with no burden on NHS or social services.
I have 5 bedroom house only me and my husband lives here. With the fully paid title, I submitted everything here??

The rules on visit visa have changed since 1994. If your mother and sister came to the UK what is the proof that they will return back home? They should consider swearing an oath through a lawyer/courts in Pakistan declaring that your mother and sister will return to Pakistan and that they have no intentions of remaining in the UK.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
What will happen to my sister she doesn't have income or property or marriage?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
What will happen in my sister case she needs to be with my mother

Your sister is dependent on your mother so both applying together

frantzgregory and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you