How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 964
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

Jo, I have a query, I would like to call/invite one of my

Customer Question

Hi Jo, Good morning,
I have a query, I would like to call/invite one of my girl friend from country Pakistan, she is registered Nurse and already married too, she has got multiple visit visa for USA and travel many times to USA and other countries,she is not yet registered with Nursing Body which is NMC UK and also haven't passed IELTS to apply for NMC registration, currently she is house wife and out of nursing practice since about 8-9 years, I have British Nationality since around 5 years, my marital status also married, both are looking forward to get divorce from Spouse in near future, we both have children.Would you please give any advice that can get the problem solved easily and hazel free.Kind RegardsHASAN VIRANI
MOBILE: 07904 873162
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for posting your questions on JustAnswer. I am reviewing it and will reply as soon as possible.

Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.

She should consider making a visitor's visa application. When she does you need to write an invitation letter confirming her visit. Your letter should include your employment details, where she will stay and how long for she will visit the UK.