frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

A family member to EU. I sent my documents to the home

Customer Question

Hi, i am Daniel, a family member to EU. I sent my documents to the home office for settlement. I have reciept of acknowledgement that they have recieved my documents with a reference number. Unfortunately my employers by words of mouth has asked me not to come to work till ican prove to them my new status. I have emailed them my refence number from yhe home office and the acknowledgement letter to them but they wont still let me starting working. What should o do. I need advice pls help me.Regards
Danielle
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I need a letter to them to start work ASAP as there is pressure on me now. I need to pay rent, bills and more. The whole thing is getting on me and i dont know what to do. I have been in the house for almost two weeks now. Are they going to pay me as your feedback to me was 90.5%.. am the bread winner and the whole thing is so streesing now. All i want now is to go back to work. Thanks.
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 month ago.

There is a link on the gov UK website where you can put your reference number and you would receive confirmation failing that you need to request a certificate of application from the home office

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Wow, is this all the help i can get? Where can i get the link? How?
Is the confirmation saying or failing?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sorry i dont have another £44 pounds to spend
After paying £38 and had nothing.

Wow you are complaining about paying £38 to receive immigration support when you were happy to spend £1464 for your application fee for settlement. The average fee to receive immigration advice in the UK is £160.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i understand that but am financially presdrd now thus why i opted for this. The were choices to be made in terms of the fees and i chose the one i can pay. So why the other fees. Pls i need help, help me if you can and i dont need you to remind me of all these fees. Or is also your way of collecting the £160 from ppl like us? IConsulted a few ppl but the fees thus why i chose this site for advice i need you not to preach me what i already know. Thank You.

https://www.gov.uk/employee-immigration-employment-status if you have any specific question ? Any issues regarding fees has nothing to do with me. You need to speak to Justanswer direct.

Expert:  frantzgregory replied 26 days ago.

You negative rating is very unfair