frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

Citizen and I am living in the UK since 2012.I been working

Customer Question

Hello I am Bulgarian citizen and I am living in the UK since 2012.I been working and have evidenced but I never had a blue card or any other document letting me to work here before 01/01/2014.I want to apply for permanent residency on base 5 years been in UK do you think I will have a problem?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 19 days ago.

Thank you for posting your question on JustAnswer. I am reviewing it and will reply ASAP.

Unfortunately, if you did not obtain an accession workers card you cannot include the period from 2012 to 1st January 2014 towards your continuous period of 5 years. Please if you have any further question I am happy to answer them. My aim is to answer all your questions so that you can rate me 5-stars at the top right hand of your screen

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Thank you very much, so I can apply after 01/01/2019 on the base 5 years in the country regardless I been here longer since 08/2012. So when I apply do you think it will be good to include all the years I been in the country and all the pay slips etc. I have and actually I been paid taxes and obviously I have a NIN since 10/2012.
Thank you in advance!

You would need to only include periods from 1st January 2014.

Expert:  frantzgregory replied 14 days ago.

If you have any follow up questions, I am here to help and happy to respond. If you feel I have given you 5-star service, please rate me 5 -stars at the top of the page.