frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I need to apply for ILR on residency bases. I arrived on

Customer Question

I need to apply for ILR on long residency bases. I arrived on work permit visa and got over stayed. I tried many times but got refused now I am in UK for more than 16 years what application I can make
Assistant: Where are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I arrived in Dewsbury near Manchester but left after two years and last 14 years I am living in East London
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes I kept applying but last time I got refused in 2016 and did not applied after that
Assistant: Anything else you want the solicitor to know before I connect you?
Customer: To be honest I hate solicitors they took lots of money from me and given me wrong advice also the last one even lost my original documents I am very upset and don't know what to do.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 7 months ago.

You can only apply when you have been in the UK for 20 years.

If you have any follow up questions, I am here to help and happy to respond. If you feel I have given you 5-star service, please rate me 5 -stars at the top of the page.