frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

My son ( Christian BLACKMORE) is a British Citizen currently

Customer Question

Good morningMy son ( Christian BLACKMORE) is a British Citizen currently domicile in the U K and in full time employmentChristian is married to an Ecquadoriana ( Veronica )Veronica currently resides in Spain and has applied for Spanish citizenshipVeronica has a son from her first marriage ( Dani ). Dani holds a Spanish / European passportChristian & Veronica have a daughter ( Ashley )Ashley is registered as a British CitizenChristian and his family ( Veronica, Dani and Ashley ) are hoping to take up residence in the United Kingdom / EnglandThere are several questionsA) Would it be possible for Veronica to secure British CitizenshipB) Would there be any obstical in securing British Citizenship for Dani ( Spanish / Equadorian ) and Ashley ( registered British Citizen )C) WHAT is the process and procedure to be followedD) What will the total cost be ( breakdown please)E) Can application to secure British Citizenship for Veronica ( Dani & Ashley ) be made whilst Veronica is in the U KF) How long would the process takeG) Can Veroni a come to the U K on visitor visaH) How long will it take to get a visitor visa and what is the cost
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 3 months ago.

A: No she cannot secure British citizenship because she hasn't resided in the UK.

B: Dani would not currently be eligible for British citizenship again because he has not resided in the UK but Ashely is automatically British and does not need to register. You can apply for a British passport through the post office.

C: The process for what?

D: The cost of application for British passport can be found on the passport office

E: Veronica is not eligible for British citizenship

F: Once she has obtained Spanish citizenship, she can come to the UK under EEA law otherwise she can apply for a visitor's visa

H: Visitors visa can take up to 8 weeks

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Dear Mr Gregory
Many thanks for your response
I now have a better understanding and can determine how we should proceed
PLease take careful note that I will NOT be taking up the option for membrship after the 7 day free trial
Please before you go would you be kind and give a 5 star rating.

Hello please, I am waiting for your kind response.

If you have any follow up questions, I am here to help and happy to respond. If you feel I have given you 5-star service, please rate me 5 -stars at the top of the page.