frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

Ther I wonder if you can give me some clearance on where I

Customer Question

Hi ther I wonder if you can give me some clearance on where I stand
Assistant: Where are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Now Birmingham
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No I’m just looking in advance on wher or watt to do
Assistant: Anything else you want the solicitor to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have 5 year residence permit here in U.K. I have 2 kids my wife she is polish I have been merry to her since 2013 my current visa or residence expires March nex year my wife she is out off work att the moment as we have new born baby att home I have been on full time employment during all this time
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
In tota I have been in U.K. 9 years legally working full time employment my oldest daughter she was born in London now my son is 6 weeks old and my wife she has been out off work since January 2017 butt financially we don’t really need her to work as my earnings more than covering all are living and bills how early can I apply for permanent residency I would like to apply before March the expires date is in March 2019 can I apply by October this year
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 5 months ago.

Yes you should be able to apply for PM now if your wife has worked in the UK for 5 continuous years. You do not need to wait until March 2019

If you have any follow up questions, I am here to help and happy to respond. If you feel I have given you 5-star service, please rate me 5 -stars at the top of the page.