frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

My husband signs on every month, his case (FLR FP) was

Customer Question

Hi, my husband signs on every month, his case (FLR FP) was invalidated 2 weeks and sent back, we just put in the FLR FP back in and the home office recieved it yesterday.. is he safe to report tomorrow?
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am really scared for him
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Can someone please get back to me as a matter of urgency
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi please reply back as husband reporting tomorrow?
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 3 months ago.
There is nothing to worry about if your husband has a pending application.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** application for flr was invalidated because they couldn’t get their payment
They recieved the fresh application on monday
We just heard of someone getting detained today without having there application considered.. their application was sent last week and today when he went to sign on the home office said we are going to reject it anyway thats why i was getting really scared
If you have any follow up questions, I am here to help and happy to respond. If you feel I have given you 5-star service, please rate me 5 -stars at the top of the page
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Also wanted to ask you, we gave notice of marriage at the registry marriage last year, the home office called us for interview and didn’t allow us to get married, but they kept my husbands passport.. how can we get the passport/passport copy of them so we can give notice again.. what are the chances they will call us for interview again?
The HO will not give your passport back until your case is decided.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Can i not get a photocopy of passport tested from them?
unless you agree to leave the country
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok, but will he definitely be ok to report tomorrow to eaton house.. we have not recieved acknowlodged letter yet as the case has just gone in yesterday, and will the previous case that was invalidated have any effect on this case? We also applied for fees exemption wiith the previous case but they invalidated it.

He should be ok.

Can you rate please