frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

In October 2012 I was granted a 5 years residence card until

Customer Question

In October 2012 I was granted a 5 years residence card until October 2017. as an unmarried partner of an era national living together.In august 2015 I lost my passport with my residence, I notified home office about the lost and I was advised that I will have to reply to get it back.In December 2016 I applied for a parmanent residence because I and my eea partner have been living together since 2010 so therefore I have 5 years proof of living together.In July 2017 home office granted my application and issued me another 5 years residence instead of parmanent residence card which I applied for by using pr application forms. No letter from the home office to explain why I wasn't given the initial parmanent residence card I applied for.My question is can I re forward my application for a parmanent residence card now.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 14 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer. I am here to assist you with your question.

If your partner is working and has done so in the last 5 years then you can apply for PR.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
my partner has been working so I should not wait till the expiring date of the new residence card.
thats is correct.
If you have any follow up questions, I am here to help and happy to respond. If you feel I have given you 5-star service, please rate me 5 -stars at the top of the page
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 13 days ago.

??