frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I am a british citizen me and my 4 kids but my wife is not

Hi I am a british citizen me and my 4 kids but my wife is not and she is an over stayer on her visa and I was thinking of applying for a house allowence but was woundering if this would affect my wifes imigration application.

No. This should not affect your wife's application

If you have any follow up questions, I am here to help and happy to respond. If you feel I have given you 5-star service, please rate me 5 -stars at the top of the page.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your answer but I am still confused as the solicitor that is following with my wifes application is saying that it may affect the application. Please advise.

How can a housing application affect your wifes immigration application?