How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 964
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

I am a british citizen me and my 4 kids but my wife is not

This answer was rated:

Hi I am a british citizen me and my 4 kids but my wife is not and she is an over stayer on her visa and I was thinking of applying for a house allowence but was woundering if this would affect my wifes imigration application.

No. This should not affect your wife's application

If you have any follow up questions, I am here to help and happy to respond. If you feel I have given you 5-star service, please rate me 5 -stars at the top of the page.

frantzgregory and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your answer but I am still confused as the solicitor that is following with my wifes application is saying that it may affect the application. Please advise.

How can a housing application affect your wifes immigration application?