frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I am a British citizen ,I was borne in the UK ,married have

I am a British citizen ,I was borne in the UK ,married have 3 children,9,5,1.5 years,
My husbund has got his British Nationality on mid of January 2018, then he applied for his first British passport which is still under process ,
The problem is he had to travel to KSA one month ago for urgent work , (he is a business consultant),
How can he enter the UK as soon as possible ?Kind Regards,Fatima
How did he leave the UK in the first instance?

??

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
He has a Sudanese passport,
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
He enter The UK with me and our children on January 2014 via spouse visa, and then he got ILR , then the British nationality 3 months ago,
Please I need someone to answer me , I’m waiting since 2 am!
How can he enter the UK as soon as possible?

How did he expect to enter the UK if he has no evidence of British citizenship? or a visa. He needs to go to the Britsh embassy to apply for the relevant travel instrument.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
He has the nationality certificate with him and he mis advised by his lawyer whom got this information from the passport office in the Uk !
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
He went to the consulate in KSA,
They said they can’t help him ,
And what did you mean by relevant travel instrument ?

Does he have his biometric card with him?

Emergency travel document. www.gov.uk/emergency-travel-document

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No , because before he applied for his British passport he should send it back to the home office or he has to pay £1500 as fine .
why do you think there is a problem now?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The problem is he tried to travel from KSA last Thursday with his British Nationality certificate but the airport officer banned him from traveling!
Then as I told you befor he went to the consulate, they couldn’t help him ,
And now he finished his work and he want to come back to his family here in the UK ,
Maybe the passport process taking months!
How can my husband enter the UK as soon as possible??
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The problem is we want him back to his family his children now !
By Law he is a British citizen,he has the right to enter UK but the problem is the passport office, they should find a solution for him !
Because of this I cantact you to find a solution for me.
I hope you understand the case
He needs to apply for an emergency travel document. I have provided you with the link.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I see , but are you sure he is eligible for the emergency travel documents?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I sent you a file
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
any other solution??
that is the solution.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
He can’t have emergency travel documents because he has not a valid Britain passport befor , I meant he is not eligible for this document!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
He can apply online if he has had a British passport!That means you could not help me
Other solution is for him to wait until British passport arrives then you could travel with it to give him. Emergency documents arent usually granted but can be granted in some cases
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
As I told you , waiting for the British passport might takes months!
And we need urgent solution.
There is no other solution.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok thanks

Please rate