frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

Uk immigration. My wife is over in the uk with me under

Uk immigration. My wife is over in the uk with me under spouse visa. It’s due for renewal. Is there a list of which documents/paperwork that we need to keep ready for the renewal? (If so could you provide me with a list)

A list of which documents/paperwork can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa/provide-information

If you have any follow up questions, I am here to help and happy to respond. If you feel I have given you 5-star service, please rate me 5 -stars at the top of the page.