How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 964
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

Uk immigration. My wife is over in the uk with me under

This answer was rated:

Uk immigration. My wife is over in the uk with me under spouse visa. It’s due for renewal. Is there a list of which documents/paperwork that we need to keep ready for the renewal? (If so could you provide me with a list)

A list of which documents/paperwork can be found here:

If you have any follow up questions, I am here to help and happy to respond. If you feel I have given you 5-star service, please rate me 5 -stars at the top of the page.

frantzgregory and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you