frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

Well basiclly i have indefinate live to remain and im not

Customer Question

Well basiclly i have indefinate live to remain and im not planning to apply for sitizenship in uk i would like to go back to myy country Estonia but my passport alians has been exparied...right...now on estonian embassy its says clear to bring your documents and take it from there ...but im very anxes about this becouse i dont know how it works?

Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hey i got a qustion about alians passport
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 5 months ago.

So what is the problem?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
will they renew my allians passport?

That is a matter for Estonian law. This section relates to UK immigration law.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have got another question if sombody is beeing using my looks for a long time and making money out of it . What can i do about it?

What do you mean?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Well besiclly one woman is beeing spaining on me and coping my looks and selling to the media

if I understand what you mean, copying your looks is not illegal.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
But then selling and making money of it..??..coping its illigal in anything you do with coping irs illigal

Are your looks protected under copyright?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No but im angry a litle bit becouse its not that she is coping my looks but ive been harrast by her man and she wanna be wontted in my life as in like " look what im doing " and plus what she plants to do to me . This is not a little girls upset over lipstic .. Its something that is seriose

If it is that serious you should report it to the Police.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have but i think that police is involved on her side ...so it looks like i have no right ...and becouse im a forgin in this contry

So like I said she has committed no offence and the Police has confirmed this

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok thanks
If you have any follow up questions, I am here to help and happy to respond. If you feel I have given you 5-star service, please rate me 5 -stars at the top of the page.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi its me again last qonversation we had you told me to report this to police , what exactlly i should tell them ?

So the last conversation we had, you wasted my time and did not rate, which meant that with all my effort to help you, I didnt get paid. So I am sorry I dont have the time to waste.