frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I have applied to extend my spousal visa home office refused

I have applied to extend my spousal visa home office refused it. The reason was i didnt meet financial requirement. At the time i received the refusal letter my and my husband's income was strong enough then i made an apeal online. Which i didnt receive any reply yet.
I have applied again to home office coz i can meet the financial reqùirement again they refuse my case. Now the reason is the first time when i was applying to extend, my visa was due to expire.What can you advice me to do?

So you submitted an appeal the first time but then decided to make another visa application to the Home Office but the second application to the Home Office was refused and the reason was because your visa has expired? Please clarify

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ya when i first apply for extension it was due to to expire. That means i was late to submit it.First application:- Reason for refusal was i didnt meet financial requirement.And the second application:- reason for refusal was coz i was late to submit the first application.

If when you first applied it was due to expire it cannot then be late. Can you clarify when your visa was due to expire and when you applied for an extension.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
13/02/2017 expiry date and applied to extend 13/02/2017 which is in time.

If it expired on 13/02/2017 and you posted the application on 13/02/2017 it would have been received after the expiry on the 14/02/2017. So who advised you to withdraw your appeal and make a fresh application out of time?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No body advised me. But what i was thinking was my application problem is only financial statement according to what they say in the refusal letter tht's why i submitted again.

But clearly it wasnt. You need to instruct a solicitor to deal with this case.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Can you deal with my case?
If yes How much will it cost me.

Unfortunately this is not something that JustAnswer can deal with. You need to contact a solicitor local to you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok thank you for ur cooperation.
If you have any follow up questions, I am here to help and happy to respond. If you feel I have given you 5-star service, please rate me 5 -stars at the top of the page.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The only thing i need to follow-up is the apeal right?

If you were given the right to appeal then yes you should follow that up

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
What about if not given?

Does the refusal letter say you have the right to appeal?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ya but out of the country.

So that is what you need to do

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
You mean i need to go out of the country and make the apeal?

Correct.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Am pregnant and very stressed because of this decision they gave me. Any ways thank you

So this is why you shouldn't be dealing with this yourself. You should seek a local solicitor to handle this matter.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
You are right.

If you have any follow up questions, I am here to help and happy to respond. If you feel I have given you 5-star service, please rate me 5 -stars at the top of the page