How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 873
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

My son is a eu citizen facing deportation for offending. 1st

This answer was rated:

My son is a eu citizen facing deportation for offending. 1st tier court has ruled in his favour to stay but Home Office is appealing as the court ruling. He is now on bailed but not allowed to work or study.
He is not an illegal immigrant. C
Please advise if he can he work?
Thank you

who says he is not allowed to work?

frantzgregory and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
It is marked on the home office probation attendance form he was given at the probation office in Bristol.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Ok we can carry on with the online concessation.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Attached is the form.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hi. Is that the end of the chat?