frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

We have applied for a visitor visa for our family of 4. Both

We have applied for a visitor visa for our family of 4. Both parents got the visa approved and both kids were denied. The terms for rejecting is failure to provide evidence to satisfy paragraphs V4.11 and V4.12 of the appendix V: Immigration rules for visitors.
We are in the process of reapplying but we want to make sure what type of evidence we can supply to provide enough evidence to satisfy the authorities.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
We also have questions about the text in the letter, it claims we applied for a leave to enter the UK with parents, but we really applied for a Tourist Visa
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Picture with the mentioned text was just uploaded
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

The reasons for refusal are clear enough for you to consider addressing in a further application. first it looks as if you have not provided birth certificates to prove they are your children. You havent provided evidence of where the children will be accommodated while in the UK.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
We will submit the birth certificates, However, we did provide evidence of accomodation, we believe that the main issue is that our hotel booking in one of the cities only details three beds. Our plan is for our kids to share one bed. Do you believe that if we explain this on a separate document it will be good enough?

I have rang you a couple of times no responce

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I am next to my phone... nothing came thru

i am receiving an error maybe your account has not activated call request properly

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
hum... nevermind then can you reply to my follow up question thru here then?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Please see attached letter we plan on supplying along with hotel reservations and bookings we have premade of all the attractions. Can you please offer advise on how to improve it?

You should request a family room.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
The issue we face now is that we have booked a non refundable room and there is no more availability at the hotel we placed on our application. We can book a refundable room to show as evidence and explain that we have changed the hotel we have planned for and submitted in the application due to unavailable family rooms?

You should instead state that a family room has been paid for in hotel .... Hotels in the UK have family size rooms which are appropriate. children sharing a bed space with adults are not appropriate in the UK. They should have separate beds.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Can you try calling again?

error still

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Well I already got charged for that phone call? The issue we face now is that we have booked a non refundable room and there is no more availability at the hotel we placed on our application. We can book a refundable room to show as evidence and explain that we have changed the hotel we have planned for and submitted in the application due to unavailable family rooms? Also let me clarify the plan is to share bed space with each other and not with the us.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Can you please advice on my last querie?

Your accommodation is inappropriate as clearly stated in the refusal letter. If you are booking appropriate accommodation thats fine but you cannot mislead.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok, here is our plan, we have requested an additional bed at the hotel, and while we wait for the response from that hotel we have booked a family room in a backup hotel. Since we have to submit our papers tomorrow we will show evidence of both on our paperwork with a detailed letter explaining that. Will that be enough evidence?

That looks like a good plan but there isnt a gurantee tho. Your letter should just explain the facts simply. As an example - We have now arranged sufficient accommadtion for our 2 sons. We have requested additional bed space at our current hotel and booked a family room in an alternative hotel as a backup. please see evidence of arrangements made . We as parents take the best intetest of our children as priorty. You can also include the last sentence in your letter.

Please rate 5 stars.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you! One final question my daughter has an american passport, technically she does not require a visa... would you reccomend us to go ahead and request a visa on her Ecaudorian passport or is it not neccesary?

American citizens dont require a visa