frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I am a British citizen. My wife is Indonesian. We have a 12

Customer Question

I am a British citizen. My wife is Indonesian. We have a 12 year old son who is a British citizen. My wife is living in Indonesia because she cannot get a spouse visa. The UK Visa office refuse to discuss individual cases. She was told that unless she paid 10000 pounds sterling for the premium service she would not get a visa for at least six months.
Dont w have a human right to live together in the Uk as husband and wife.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I dont believe I should be paying for a no-answer?
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 2 months ago.

I don't believe the home office gives this as a condition. The choice to use the premium service is yours and standard applications can take up to six months doesn't mean it will. It all depends on where an application is lodged.