How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 964
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

We get indefinite leave to remain visa in 2006 my husband,

Customer Question

Hello, we get indefinite leave to remain visa in 2006 my husband , my self and my son( my son was borne in UK 2005) .
What do we need to apply for British Passport. We pass both tests .
Because we have indefinite leave to remain from long time we don't know what documents we need to made an application . Thank you!Kind Regards *****
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for posting your question on JustAnswer. I am reviewing it and will reply ASAP.

Expert:  frantzgregory replied 9 months ago.

For full details on the requirements please have a look here. If there is any specific question you need please ask.