frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I entered the UK on a Tier 2 ICT visa in September 2015 and

Customer Question

I entered the UK on a Tier 2 ICT visa in September 2015 and drove a car on an International license for a year. I could not get my practical driving test scheduled and pass it before the 12 month validity. My current status is that I have a theory test passed in Jan2018 and a practical driving test scheduled for July2018. My visa validity is until July31, 2018. I am putting in my application for my visa extension next week. Will the record of " driving without a license" be checked and if they do ; will it affect my visa extension chances? I have received 3 tickets all for driving in a bus lane; 1 after the 12 month period too. Please guide me would appreciate it.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 12 days ago.

Driving without a licence is an offence if you get caught your application will be refused.