frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

On 8th of November 2017 I was not allowed to enter the

Customer Question

On 8th of November 2017 I was not allowed to enter the United Kingdom whilst in transit to the USA because of a refused visa I had a month before the flight. I had to change airport thats why they wouldn’t allow me to enter the UK(even though I did this this a few years ago when traveling ti Las Vegas) I have been to London two times before this and I have never broken any immigration law. I still don’t understand why I got removed because as I know by law I had the right to enter the UK with a 24h visa I get in the passport control. Anyway, I can’t change the past and I don’t want to think of that day as an experience.
I just want to know how can I remove the removal cross I got in my passport ? My removal from the UK appears in my system and sometimes it causes me trouble traveling because police officers ofter think removal means deportation.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 6 months ago.

Apply for a new passport

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This is the worst anser a profesianal could give me, I already have a new passport. The removal is in the system and thats what I want to clear.

Well your question says 'how can I remove the removal cross i got in my passport' so dont start making things up or you should write your questions clearly next time or be polite and ask to clarify what you mean.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Its clearly writen thats on thensystem, and thats the problem and am sure u awear of it and u should not reply with one wors. Never the less now you know what I meant and you still have not answers the question, but instead you have answerd to me as if you are from the streets and not a representative of the law and this establishment.
I am still waiting for an answer!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I payed for a service and still havnt got what I want !

you should ask for your money back and seek help elsewhere.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I shall do

Good

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I dont think you know the concept of business and how you should provide a service you offer, considering the money a costumer pays beforehand.

Good luck in finding an immigration service elsewhere where you pay the nominal fees you have paid here.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
What service, u didnt provide a service. You just took my money

i havent taken your money because you have not rated

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It has gonne out of my bank acount

nothing to do with me. take it up with customer service