frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

My application for Further Leave To Remain was refused. Can

Customer Question

Hi there
My application for Further Leave To Remain was refused. Can I get a refund for the fee I paid. Furthermore the lawyer I used to assist me with my application did not inform me of the refusal letter which was dated 25th May 2018. He only contacted me last night to inform me. Today was the last day for me to appeal. Would consider this negligent or malpractice in his part. It states in the letter that i have 14 calendar days to appeal from the date on the letter.Thank you
Kind regards *****
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Sorry I meant to ask, would it be considered malpractice or negligence on his part? I was given the right to Appeal and I've advised him to put in the Appeal for me as at present he is still my Solicitor but I will not be using him further.
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 4 months ago.

You can make a late appeal application explaining why it is late.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Is that all you have to say? Your reply or rather an expert has taken 24 hours to reply me. What bad service! I will be asking for a refund! I was promised a reply in 8 minutes but its taken 24 hours!

You complained about the service your solicitor gave you and you are complaining about what I have said that is the most important thing you must do. I dont have any time to waste on anyone who has this type of disposition. I am not here to criticise what your solicitors have done because I dont have the full facts and in light of your comments I am inclined not to anyway. so good luck