How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 964
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

I am a European citizen, I have lived in the UK for about 5

Customer Question

Hello,I am a European citizen, I have lived in the UK for about 5 years now, however I was completely unaware I needed a CSI to be considered as legally living here in the UK. I am concerned as I have been trying to prepare for brexit and the settled visa and during my research I have just now realised I may not be able to apply. Is there anything I can do?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 9 months ago.
Are you a student or a worker?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am a Student, however I am on placement this year working for a structural engineering firm
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 9 months ago.
You should obtain csi and apply for a residence card anyway
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Okay, I have just confirmed my insurance today, actually
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
is there anything else you think I should know about this?
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 9 months ago.
There is nothing else you can do in law