frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I was wondering about my case I get visa from my spouse and

Hello I was wondering about my case I get visa from my spouse and now she want gett divorce how should I gett visa on my own I been married with her one year and living togther 4 years .
Plus I have a kids but with different women that’s why the divorce coming up and she have a status refugee let me know please .
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am interested to know what’s is the solution after divorce
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Why I need to pay more money
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. You did not need to pay any more money, if you receive an offer for a phone call, that is optional.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for posting your question on JustAnswer. I am reviewing it and will reply ASAP.

What is the nationality of your wife. What is the nationality and immigration status of your different woman? How long have you been with the different woman?

frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience: Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
My wife is Bulgarian but I am not with other women I just one night and go and she have a baby with me but she don’t put me in the birthcertifacate like a father I don’t want to use my baby for this things .
Can I apply for visa on my own?