How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Citizen working full time, my partner is Egyptian and

Customer Question

hi, I am British citizen working full time , my partner is Egyptian and currently living in Egypt ,he has been here before and claimed a asylum and now we made a joint decision to get married as soon as possible. My question is would there be any problem for him as he was here before.
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 6 months ago.
Hi,Thank you for your question.I am a Solicitor and practice in the area of immigration law.Would you still like assistance with this?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
of course no one has answered my question
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
this is a joke
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I need my money back
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
what sort of service is this!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No one has responded to me since yesterday, and now you are asking more money