James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

My Ghanian girlfriend has made two unsuccessful visa

Customer Question

Hello.My Ghanian girlfriend has made two unsuccessful visa applications to visit me in the UK for 14 days (we are to be married in Ghana on 15th December 2018).The reason for the refusal is because the authorities are not satisfied that she meets the requirements of paragraph 4.2 of Appendix V: Immigration Rules for visitors. Essentially they cite irregular salary because of a date change when a montly salary was received.Can you please advise what approach we should take? Should I as the invitor send a correspondence to the authorities confirming that I will support her?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 2 months ago.
Hi,Thank you for your question.I am a Solicitor and practice in the area of immigration law.Would you still like assistance with this?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
please
Hi,Was she given right to appeal?