How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask chatham-chamber Your Own Question
chatham-chamber, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 12009
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
chatham-chamber is online now

I am mum of 3 years old baby who IS EEA national n my hsbnd

Customer Question

Hi sir. I am mum of 3 years old baby who IS EEA national n my hsbnd was in prison bt now deported to Spain. I am a domestic violence victim so now m in refugee.i came here in UK in 2014 on spouse visa. Had tried twice fr stay bt refused Cs my hsbnd nvr worked here n don't know other reasons. Can u advice me what should I do now to get my stay in here in UK. Thanks
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 7 days ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I am. Waiting for ur answer lv. Plz tell me as soon as u got any information. I really need an axpert advice that wt should I do now. Thnx a lot
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 6 days ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Thank you for your patience,
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 5 days ago.


Thank you for your question.

I am a Solicitor and practice in the area of immigration law .

Would you still like assistance with this?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Yeah. Still waiting for ur response
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 5 days ago.


What Nationality are you?

What Nationality is your child?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
M Pakistani n child Spanish.
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 5 days ago.
How long have you been married?Are you filing for Divorce?
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
It's been 5 years nd m nt filing fr divorce cz my hsbnds nt here. He was n in prison from 4 years n now deported to Spain. I was here in UK with my in-laws bt thy nt gd with m in refugee n need help wt to do next
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 5 days ago.
Ok.You may be eligible to apply for retained rights of residence, however your case is most definitely not straight forward and you would have to seek advice from a immigration lawyer.In order to apply for retained rights of residence you need to satisfy certain criteria.In order for you to do this, you will need to have a detailed assessment of your case.I would suggest you look on the law society register under the section Find A Solicitor to find a local immigration lawyer.Alternatively, I can possible suggest one.I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.Many thanks