chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Solicitor
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I am mum of 3 years old baby who IS EEA national n my hsbnd

Hi sir. I am mum of 3 years old baby who IS EEA national n my hsbnd was in prison bt now deported to Spain. I am a domestic violence victim so now m in refugee.i came here in UK in 2014 on spouse visa. Had tried twice fr stay bt refused Cs my hsbnd nvr worked here n don't know other reasons. Can u advice me what should I do now to get my stay in here in UK. Thanks
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am. Waiting for ur answer lv. Plz tell me as soon as u got any information. I really need an axpert advice that wt should I do now. Thnx a lot
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

I am a Solicitor and practice in the area of immigration law .

Would you still like assistance with this?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Yeah. Still waiting for ur response

What Nationality are you?

What Nationality is your child?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
M Pakistani n child Spanish.
How long have you been married?Are you filing for Divorce?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It's been 5 years nd m nt filing fr divorce cz my hsbnds nt here. He was n in prison from 4 years n now deported to Spain. I was here in UK with my in-laws bt thy nt gd with me.now m in refugee n need help wt to do next
Ok.You may be eligible to apply for retained rights of residence, however your case is most definitely not straight forward and you would have to seek advice from a immigration lawyer.In order to apply for retained rights of residence you need to satisfy certain criteria.In order for you to do this, you will need to have a detailed assessment of your case.I would suggest you look on the law society register under the section Find A Solicitor to find a local immigration lawyer.Alternatively, I can possible suggest one.I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.Many thanks
chatham-chamber, Solicitor
Experience: LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)