Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

From Egypt, I incorporated a company in UK on 08 Jan 2018. I

My name's Moataz from Egypt, I incorporated a company in UK on 08 Jan 2018.
I have visit visa for 2 years but i would like to stay in London to operate my business
For me tier 1 is difficult to apply. I did not make turnover more 200k.
Which visa can i apply to stay in UK and get national insurance number
Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Its okay for me, I will wait till you find professional for my question

Thanks for your question. I will try to help.

Are you in a relationship with any one and if so what is their citizenship/immigration status?

Kind regards,

Tom

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I do not have any relationship with anyone

The eligibility criteria for a Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa is here:

https://www.gov.uk/tier-1-entrepreneur/eligibility

You will see that the requirement in respect of funds for normal applicants is that you must have access to £200, 000.00 for the purpose of running the business in the UK.

So, assuming that you do not have access to this level of funding there is unfortunately no possibility of being able to obtain a Tier 1 visa.

Additionally if you are not in a relationship with another person with a right to be in the UK then you would have to look at other working options in the UK.

The options are limited but they are:

{C}1. Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa – this is where you can show you are a world leader in your employment field and are endorsed as such by the relevant regulatory body in your field (https://www.gov.uk/tier-1-exceptional-talent/eligibility). These are very difficult to get

{C}2. Tier 2 General (https://www.gov.uk/tier-2-general). This is a sponsored skilled worker visa where you are sponsored by an employed to come and be employed in an employment role, they must issue a certificate of sponsorship.

Unfortunately, these are the only options if you are not employed outside of the UK by a company intending to transfer you to a branch in the UK.

I am very sorry that there are not more options for you.

My goal is to provide you with a good service. If you feel you have received anything less, please reply back. Please remember to leave positive feedback using the stars at the top of the page.

Kind regards,

Tom

Thomas, Lawyer
Experience: UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you Tom and i will review all these options

You're welcome. Good luck