How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Waleed Hassan Your Own Question
Waleed Hassan
Waleed Hassan, Immigration Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 148
Experience:  I have extensive knowledge in Immigration, Nationality and Asylum law and have had conducted in lead cases.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Waleed Hassan is online now

Waleed, I am making the premium service application for my

This answer was rated:

Hello Waleed,I am making the premium service application for my spouse visa extension and I have already made the payment while booking the appointment. On the form what should I do with the payment details section


Thank you for your question.

If you have made the payment online, you don't complete the payment details section.

You should have received an email from Home Office that your payment successful, and you can print that and attach it with your application.

All the best.


Waleed Hassan

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello Waleed,I have one more question. My Biometric was issued in June 2016 but last year I lost my Biometric and I have issued a new card. The issue date on the card is July 2017. In the application they ask for the issue date which date should I enter in the form?Many Thanks,Riddhi


As your first issue was in June 2016, that is the date you insert.

Thank you, ***** ***** do not forget to rate the answers, so that I can get credit for my time.


Waleed Hassan

Waleed Hassan and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello Waleed,Thank you for the help. I have one last question to ask. There is a question "2.2 Is this the first time you have applied for a visa or extension of stay in one of the above categories (including previous leave granted as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner) with your current sponsor?" Since I am applying for the spouse visa extension should my reply be "No".Many Thanks,Riddhi

answer is yes, as you are for first time for a spouse extension

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello Waleed,I got my visa. Thank you for your help. You are amazing.