Waleed Hassan
Waleed Hassan, Immigration Solicitor
Experience:  I have extensive knowledge in Immigration, Nationality and Asylum law and have had conducted in lead cases.
85266915

Waleed, I am making the premium service application for my

Hello Waleed,I am making the premium service application for my spouse visa extension and I have already made the payment while booking the appointment. On the form what should I do with the payment details section

If you have made the payment online, you don't complete the payment details section.

You should have received an email from Home Office that your payment successful, and you can print that and attach it with your application.

All the best.

Waleed Hassan

www.whsolicitors.co.uk

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Hello Waleed,I have one more question. My Biometric was issued in June 2016 but last year I lost my Biometric and I have issued a new card. The issue date on the card is July 2017. In the application they ask for the issue date which date should I enter in the form?Many Thanks,Riddhi

As your first issue was in June 2016, that is the date you insert.

Thank you, ***** ***** do not forget to rate the answers, so that I can get credit for my time.

Waleed Hassan

www.whsolicitors.co.uk

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Hello Waleed,Thank you for the help. I have one last question to ask. There is a question "2.2 Is this the first time you have applied for a visa or extension of stay in one of the above categories (including previous leave granted as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner) with your current sponsor?" Since I am applying for the spouse visa extension should my reply be "No".Many Thanks,Riddhi

answer is yes, as you are for first time for a spouse extension

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Hello Waleed,I got my visa. Thank you for your help. You are amazing.