ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Adjunct Lecturer at University of Technology
104128041

Thanks for this services.pls can you tell me which form to

Thanks for this services.pls can you tell me which form to fill out to renew my brp card.i was issued a brp card in 2016 and will expire on d 26 of this month.thanks
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: i live in u.k.i just need to renew my brp card
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: no men,no money,i'm hoping to fill the form myself and just pay the fee
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Men,ill like to know how much it cost to renew and which website i can print the form from.Thanks

Thank you for your enquiry. Your matter has been referred to me to see if I may be of any assistance. I am currently reviewing your concern and will respond shortly. Please note that this site is for general information and educational purposes only and is not intended to constitute legal advice, nor does it establish a solicitor-client relationship.

RL

On what basis are you in the UK? What visa will you be applying for when your current permit expires?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i was an asylum seeker,i was denied then i filed a fresh claim with my son and was granted a 2and a half years of brp card which expires on the 26th of this month.i just need to fill d form and pay the fees b4ot expires
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
sorry,don't have no more money
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
when my permits expires i'll be applying for citizenship
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
hello r you there

What permission did you apply for to remain in the UK? Did you apply as a parent of a British child?

This is an email service so there may be delays in my response to you. I will however ensure that you are given the guidance that is needed

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
as a parent

I thank you for your patience and the clarification.

Your application would not simply be to renew the BRP but rather to apply to remain in the UK or extend your permission to remain in the UK as a parent of a British child. This is done by way of form FLR(FP). As part of the process, your BRP will be renewed.

You may do so online by following the below link:

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/product/family-routes

Alternatively, you may complete this application form:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/apply-to-extend-your-stay-in-the-uk-form-flrfp/apply-online-form-flr-fp

The application fee is 1033 pounds.

<p style="margin-top:2.4pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.4pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:12.1pt">I do hope I have sufficiently answered your query . I would be grateful for your rating at this stage by clicking on the row of green stars at the top of the screen. Feel free to send me your follow on questions after your rating, if you still require clarification, I will still be able to respond to you.<p style="margin-top:2.4pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.4pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:12.1pt">Best wishes.<p style="margin-top:2.4pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.4pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:12.1pt">RL

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
as a parent of a british chil
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i paid 5 quid for this service,whoever connected me to you charged me 5pounds.pls don't make me feel cheated.i need an answer to my question.thanks

I am unclear as to what you are referring to. What do you mean being cheated? What exactly do you wish to have clarified?

Please note that you will not simply be renewing the BRP you will have to make a new application for permission to remain and as part of that application your BRP will be renewed.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your compassion,Readylaw

You are welcome.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
men,is there a way i can print the f.l.r form,hopping to avoid the IHS payment as i do not have the money,that's y i couldn't afford a lawyer to do the form for me.....Yhank you in anticipating
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i mean Mem.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Mem,as a previous asylum seeker ,do i qualify for a fee waivet
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hello Mem,Readylaw,pls respond

Good day, thank you for your further enquiry. In order for me to continue to assist you will need to raise an additional enquiry for the attention of Readylaw.

Best wishes

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
what do you mean additional enquiry.pls help and answer my question
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Mem pls where can i find The Fee waiver form.i believe i fit two of the categories...pls help me as to where i can The Fee Waiver Form.thanks pls i'll pay another $5 for this.I just don't have enough to speak to u except i can retain you to file the waiver and the application for me.Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
can i retain you,ready law