iram a
iram a,
Experience:  Principal at IA Solicitors
105500460

I'm a British citizen living with my Canadian wife in the

Hi Pearl, I'm a British citizen living with my Canadian wife in the Republic of Ireland. I have just been offered a job in northern ireland. How do I apply for her residence? Can she apply from inside the UK?
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: No paperwork yet with the UK. I am both Irish and British as I was born in northern ireland
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: Not yet
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, just that

where is she now? and what is her status there?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
She is currently living Republic of Ireland ans she has a resident permit status for Republic of Ireland. The permit is good from April 2019 to April 2022.

Yes

She can apply pre settled status from inside UK under Surinder Singh route.

I hope it will help you.

If you are happy then give positive rating.

As long as she has EEA residence permit she can come to UK and apply inside UK. But if she has Irish citizen spouse visa then she need visa before coming to UK.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
ok, i need to check which type she has. she qualified as my spouse so maybe it is the Irish citizen spouse visa
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
thank you