UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I'm from India and I've got an internship in one of the

hi
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I'm from India and I've got an internship in one of the companies under London Fashion week but the company can't sponsor my tier 5 visa. I was looking forward for companies who could issue a COS or if there's any other way. Thanks!
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I haven't filed any paperwork
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the tier 5 visa?
Customer: not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My internship is unpaid and it was difficult for me to search for any tier 5 sponsor.

How long will your internship last and will you be paid? As part of your internship, what exactly will you be doing?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My internship is for 2 months starting 1st July but can be made flexible depending on the visa process. It's not a paid internship. I'll be working under Fashion week internship.

You may consider applying for a standard visitor visa as training is permitted under this visa and no sponsorship is required. Instead of calling it an internship, you should call it a training.

https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-visa