IA Solicitors
IA Solicitors, Solicitor
Experience:  Principal at IA Solicitors
105500460

Hiya I am planning to apply for my spouse visa in 1 week

Hiya
I am planning to apply for my spouse visa in 1 week time . I would like to go for priority service I was just wandering would it be easy to get appointment straight away for this purpose or would I have to wait
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
As my wife is back home in Islamabad, Pakistan how long it would take after date of application to get priority service any idea through ur clients experience. I am asking this question because I heard it’s bit of wait to book slot for priority service

It is very easy but visa will depend upon your documents. If you are providing your required documents then she will get visa. priority service is available in Pakistan. But it takes 1 month to process the application.

i hope it will help you.

please you give positive rating if you like my answer.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
But i have heard their priority service system gone too slow as we live near Islamabad but people say they had to travel other city (Karachi) to avail priority service u got any idea about this or it’s just a one off thing which happened to my friends friend thanks for reply
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
As I m applying online for her and she has send me photocopies if relevant docs my question can she pay for priority service from Pakistan or I have to pay on her behalf while submitting the fee thanks

1- system is not always slow but sometimes it is slow if they are very busy.

2- when you will submit application then at the end application will ask you for the service and payment.

i hope it will help you.